Are you passionate about working for leading manufacturer of sustainable corrugated packaging?
All our products are fully recyclable, supporting the circular economy. We are proud of our innovative and environmentally friendly approach to packaging and we would like to cherish this with you.
As HR Generalist in VPK Packaging you will be actively engaged in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Provide qualitative workforce administration services, according to assigned tasks and respecting defined processes and SLAs:
- Clauses of individual labour contracts;
- Labour contract suspension;
- Disciplinary sanctions administration;
- Data management and employee files;
- Compensation administration;
- Benefit administration;
- Management of working time;
- Absences management;
- Electronic archiving of documents related to managed tasks;
- Communicate with employees and / or human resources representatives of internal clients - for example, requesting corrective or additional information, confirming receipt of processing requests;
- Solve the questions / requests/ escalation by performing the necessary analysis, by case;
- You will identify and support the implementation of initiatives to continuously improve the performance or processes, procedures and data management tools.
Previous experience 3+ years as an HR Generalist of HR Admin
Strong Revisal proven experience
Preferably a certification in an HR related field
Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
Strong project management skills, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)/ Hungarian is an advantage
Good analysis and reporting abilities (medium level excel knowledge)
High degree of autonomy; able to work under minimal supervision.
Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business.
· Team-player spirit.
· This role is located in our plant in Salonta, Iosif Vulcan 35, 415500, Bihor.
· Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
· Medical services and accidents insurance
· A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
· Continuous training and development programs
· Cost of fuel and amortization
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.