The Commodity Management Assistant will support LS HQ Commodity Managers with collecting data from suppliers and LS plants. Will also be responsible of updating and analyzing data, preparing reports (eg on suppliers’ performance, pricing lists etc.)
- Update the Leroy Somer Purchasing data bases and Material index as per Company’s procedure (eg: suppliers details, price, delivery times etc.);
- Conduct regular analysis on component families or sub-families as instructed by EIA Purchasing Team Leader such as Pareto analysis on suppliers’ performance (quality, delivery time etc.), on prices (historical price/volume analysis), on stocks etc.;
- Support in preparing quarterly purchasing reports and KPIs follow-up;
- Performs such other duties that from time to time may be assigned by Leroy Somer Commodity Managers or his/her direct manager.
- College/University degree;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed;
- Fluent in English
- Intermediate French;
- MS OFFICE knowledge (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Experience in working with business systems would be an advantage.
Leroy-Somer of France and Control Techniques of the UK, former part of Emerson, have officially joined the Nidec family, with the purpose of creating technological products that innovate our future. Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.