• University degree in economics or similar qualification;
• Working experience accounting/accounts payable;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Knowledge of other European language is an advantage;
• MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Experience in working with an ERP system is an advantage.
• Responsible for ensuring that the payment processes operate effectively to ensure accurate payments in accordance with agreed payment terms
• To support the International subsidiaries in reporting requirements from Head Office and Corporate
• To work closely with International Team
• Processes invoices and credit notes in accordance with agreed payment terms
• Obtains invoice authorization
• Accounts for the correct treatment of VAT on invoices
• Reconciles supplier accounts and resolves differences
• Resolves significant issues (e.g. final demand letters) promptly
• Sends out remittance advices
• Undertakes complex reconciliations and compiles documentation where invoices are disputed
• Proposes and implements improvements to departmental processes and procedures.
• Maintain Prepayments listing and advise on current month p&l charge
• Ad Hoc Analysis on request from Finance Manager
Control Techniques & Leroy-Somer are leaders in the manufacture of AC, servo and DC variable speed drives, motors, and automation solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Our innovative products are used in the most demanding applications. Founded in 1919 and 1973 respectively Leroy-Somer and Control Techniques have sales exceeding $1.6B and more than 9000 employees worldwide.